Salesforce Developer II
ECFMG|FAIMER of Philadelphia, PA, is looking to hire a full-time Salesforce Developer II within our Solution Delivery Salesforce department. Are you a highly motivated, internally driven, and results-oriented? Do you want to work for a "best place to work" in the essential medical education arena? If so, please read on!
This Salesforce Developer II earns competitive pay based on experience. We offer medical, RX, dental, and vision plans from top providers with low copays and large networks, as well as coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and children. We cover 100% of the premiums for employee dental, vision, core life, core disability, and core long-term care coverage. But that's only the beginning; we also offer a 403(B) retirement plan with employer contributions of 12% after one year, paid holidays, paid vacations, paid sick time, voluntary time off options, flexible scheduling, telecommuting, confidential employee counseling services, a wellness program, a tuition assistance program, career growth opportunities, free parking or paid public transportation assistance and a wonderful people-centered culture that encourages work-life balance. If this sounds like the right opportunity in human resources for you, apply today!
A private nonprofit organization established in 1956, the Educational Council for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) is a world leader in promoting quality health care. We provide services to international physicians who want to enter the U.S. health care system and physicians working worldwide. Since our inception, we have certified more than 320,000 international medical graduates. To name just a few, we serve physicians, members of the medical education and regulatory communities, health care consumers, and researchers studying medical education and health workforce planning. Our experience in certifying International Medical Graduates (IMGs) has allowed us to develop programs that share our expertise with others involved in the assessment of physicians. Our Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER) division was incorporated as a nonprofit in 2000 and concentrated on creating educational opportunities for health professions educators, discovering patterns, disseminating knowledge, and developing data resources.
In recognition of the value of our employees, we strive to offer excellent benefits and an environment that emphasizes professional development and personal wellness. We were named a Top Workplaces in 2019 by Philly.com!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SALESFORCE DEVELOPER II
As a Salesforce Developer II you will utilize various technologies for the development and maintenance of software applications and services designed to provide the functionality needed by the enterprise to accomplish required business functions. Passionate about building high-quality systems utilizing software implementation best practices, the Salesforce Developer II will work as part of a co-located team and use their professional experience to develop solutions utilizing Scrum and other Agile techniques. They will contribute to an experienced and energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule. This role will be expected to mentor developers with less experience, participate in design discussions, perform code reviews, evaluate technology, and provide software solutions to meet business objectives. The Salesforce Developer II will be exposed to all facets of the Agile software development lifecycle and will be expected to adapt quickly to an existing and complex environment.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A SALESFORCE DEVELOPER II
Can you learn new concepts and software quickly? Are you self-motivated, independent, detail oriented? Do you have good written and verbal communication skills Are you able to adapt quickly in an existing, complex environment? If so, this role might be a good fit for you!
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Liberal Arts, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience, is required
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification is required, Salesforce Administrator Certification a plus
1 to 2 years of experience in the following:
- Experienced in Salesforce platform technologies, including API integration work
- Experienced in developing code while respecting the platform resource limits
- Some experience in developing solutions on Service Cloud
- Basic understanding of Salesforce DX methodology
- Some experience in developing using Lightning Components
- Experienced in creating user interface screens including support for all major browsers and mobile form factors
- Experienced in developing and consuming web services and integration concepts including REST, SOAP, JSON & XML
- Experienced in Release Management, CI/CD and has working experience with tools like Jenkins, ANT, Salesforce DX or any other CI/CD tools
- Participated in Salesforce platform upgrades
- Designs and implements Entity (Object) Relationships in Salesforce, via lookups, master-detail and custom junctions. Able to create queries using SOQL and text-based search queries using SOSL.
5 to 8 years of experience in the following:
- Experienced in supporting live production systems environment including pushing changes to production
- Experienced in using source code controls like TFS, GitHub, BitBucket. etc.
- Successfully designed and deployed solutions using n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Experienced in design and development of relational databases, normalization concepts, triggers, functions, and procedures. Able to create, read and edit ER diagrams
- Develops using principles of enterprise patterns (MVC, MVVM, etc.)
- Experienced in working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Experienced in leading development teams in design discussions
- Development experience in HTML5/CSS3
This full-time position typically works 7-hour workdays, Monday - Friday, with a flexible virtual work arrangement.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!