In-Person Church Services Starting May 31
Today Premier Higgs and Jennifer Russel, Chief NB Medical Officer of Health, announced that churches could begin to gather next weekend. I know some are disappointed but as a staff team, we are thrilled that we have an extra week to prepare. Already our team has prepared a COVID-19 Operational Plan (see next article below for highlights), which has been endorsed by the Board of Management and the Board of Deacons. We anticipate further guidance to be released by next Friday, so watch for next week's newsletter for details.
Pastor Jason will be speaking next Sunday at 9:30 and 11 AM. Please note that there will be no Facebook Live devotional or online Missional Community next week. In the meantime, here are some things you need to know:
- Two service times: 9:30 AM and 11 AM
- Children's ministry will be in the 9:30 AM Sunday service only.
- Face masks are strongly encouraged, but not required. We will have a limited supply on hand for those who need them, at a cost of $10 for regular attenders. First time guests will be provided masks free of charge upon request.
- If you are not feeling well, we encourage you to stay home and watch the service online.
- If you would like to volunteer as a Greeter or host, please let Pastor Jason know.
- Doors will not be open until 15 minutes prior to service time.
We can hardly wait to welcome you home!