The current lake level for Lake Texoma is 626.76 ft, impacting the following gangways: C, E, F, G, J, K, L, M, PDS, Q, T, X, Y, and ZF.
The following water meters have been cut off to date: B, C, D, E, F, G, J, K, L, M, both N docks, P, T, W, Y, ZA, ZC, ZD, ZE, ZF, and ZG and ZH.
All septic tanks on docks have been pumped out so all septic use on all docks is suspended until further notice.
An update on roadways and parking:
- The north roadway (B-G docks) is closed.
- The south cove roadway (N2-ZG docks) is closed.
- The east roadway of the marina from the boat ramp to the road to Tanglewood is also closed.
- The lower parking lot of the Administrative Building is closed.
If your dock is typically affected by rising lake levels, you may want to take precaution now by emptying your refrigerator, unplugging any devices from any outside outlets, and programming the following numbers on your phone for water taxi service:
- Courtesy Patrol: 903-814-4300
- Highport Main Office: 903-786-7000 ext. 120
The water taxi pick-up platform is currently located at the boat ramp parking lot.
Mo's Grill and The Island will be open regular hours this weekend. Access to The Island will be by walkway/gangway from the boat ramp parking lot.
We will continue to monitor the lake level in order to keep you updated on any changes. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us directly.