As a reminder, the Island Bar & Grill is closed until water levels recede. Mo's Grill is open this weekend, serving spectacular weekend specials!
The current lake level for Lake Texoma is 629.5 ft, impacting the following docks: B, C, D, E, F, G, J, K, L, M, both N docks, P, PDS, Q, T, W, X, Y, ZA, ZC, ZD, ZE, ZF, ZG and ZH.
At this time, Highport has also turned off water to all the boathouses to comply with TCEQ regulations and prevent the occurrence of a water leak.
Please remember that it is illegal to tamper with the public water supply system. We will turn water back on once lake levels recede.
Sewer service has been shut down on all docks.
At this time, the following roadways are closed:
- The north roadway (B-G docks)
- The south cove roadway (N2-ZG docks)
- The east roadway of the marina from the boat ramp to the road to Tanglewood
- The road at the bottom of Tanglewood Hill
We highly suggest programming the following numbers on your phone for water taxi service:
- Courtesy Patrol: 903-814-4300
- Highport Main Office: 903-786-7000 ext. 120
The water taxi pick-up will be located near the restrooms at the Fuel Dock.
We will continue to monitor the lake level in order to keep you updated on any changes. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us directly.