The Show-Me Health Information Network of Missouri (SHINE) is a physician-led health information network delivered in partnership with the Missouri State Medical Association (MSMA) to create an environment where interoperability between health records brings you the ROI you have been waiting for. SHINE offers a suite of secure health information technology tools to help Missouri physicians. CONNECT, ANALYZE, ENGAGE, and TRANSFORM the health care industry.
Our goal at
SHINE of Missouri is to improve health care quality, coordination and efficiency through the exchange of health information at the point of care. We utilize a secure electronic network provided by a collaboration of health care organizations, ultimately streamlining health care information for health professionals and patients.
The Missouri State Medical Association and SHINE of Missouri invite you to participate in our network, and learn more about our Health Information Exchange.
- SHINE of Missouri is working with Missouri county medical societies, specialty societies and other physician groups to offer the CME program Equipping Physicians for the Shift to QPP: Employing Data Analytics to Empower Physicians and Enhance Patient Care across the state. This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™.
- SHINE of Missouri representatives are available to make presentations at workshops, meetings throughout Missouri, or one-on-one visits to your practice or organization.
- SHINE of Missouri offers hands-on assistance with value-based payment programs such as CMS's Quality Payment Program/MIPS (Merit-based Incentive Payment System).
- SHINE of Missouri can exhibit at your quarterly or annual meetings.
- SHINE of Missouri is a member of the KaMMCO Health Solutions Network. KaMMCO Health Solutions is delivering analytics products and services in partnership with medical societies in seven states: Missouri, Kansas, Georgia, South Carolina, Connecticut, New Jersey, and Louisiana.
SHINE of Missouri
Regional Manager, Health Information Exchange