The City of San Antonio's Transportation and Capital Improvement Department will host a pre-construction meeting to discuss the Randolph Weidner intersection project at the
Tool Yard on August 8th at 6 p.m.
The purpose of the Randolph Blvd. at Weidner Rd. Intersection Improvements is to:
· Improve lane configurations and lane striping on Weidner Rd.
· Reconstruct traffic signal to current standards.
· Improve sidewalks and cross walks at this intersection.
· New 6 FT sidewalks with ADA ramps at each corner of the intersection.
· New crosswalk with pavement markings.
· New traffic signals.
· New dedicated left turn lane on Weidner Rd.
· New VIA bus shelter pad at SW corner of intersection.