The Lion's Roar
Dear SJPS Families,
Finally the weather looks to be cooling off for Fall! This past weekend, my family was blessed to celebrate our daughter Emily's engagement. It was a beautiful time to meet our future son in law's family and celebrate together. Life speeds by us so quickly! I used to hear my mom saying those same words and now I am learning just how true those words can be. Hug your kids a little more this weekend and if you haven't done so lately, spend time with them and just talk...and listen. They will love the time to be able to share things with you! And you will be so r
ewarded for your time 💗
I want to send out a very big thank you to everyone who took time out of their busy schedules last week for two school events. On Wednesday, 9/25, we hosted a parent information evening and had fun conversation and questions that were all started with our SJPS Jeopardy Game. We had wonderful appetizers of chips and salsa all thanks to Fiesta Cancun.
Our second event last week was through our fabulous SJPS Home and School! Aubrey Samson and Emily Keigher, along with many wonderful volunteers helped us bring Screenagers to our community. We had a positive reaction to the viewing and great feedback to the discussion that followed the viewing. We are also interested in showing the classroom version to our MS students. I will keep everyone informed as I find out the details.
Peace and blessings,
Mrs. Mary Johnson
Fr. Tom Brundage
- Another plea for our SJP Legacy Dinner!! We need your donations but we also need someone (or two or three special someones) who can help us with this event next year. If you haven't been to a St. Jerome Parish Legacy Dinner lately, plan on attending and dream of next year's event--think outside of the box and give us your ideas! We are open to hearing them and welcome your help! Call the school office to let us know you would like to help!
- Please note a change on your calendars. Our Christmas Concert will be on Wednesday, December 11th, not December 10th due to a scheduling conflict within the parish.
- Parent/Teacher/Student Conferences will be on October 17th after school and on October 18th. Please click on this link to sign up. This is a great opportunity to discuss your child's progress at school.
- Tuesday is $2.00 Tuesday. Student who want to dress out of uniform should give $2.00 their homeroom teacher. Dress code should be followed.
- Remember to mention SJPS next Wednesday when you dine at Noodles between 4:00 p.m and 8:00 p.m. 25% profit goes back to our school.
- Please join us for the Living Rosary on Wednesday, October 9th at 1:45 p.m. in the Church. Everyone is invited!