HYBRID IN PERSON LEARNING COMING TO OAK THIS WEEK:
10 Things you should know about the Hybrid Opening at Oak Middle School
As we get ready to open Oak Middle School for our Hybrid instruction, here are our top 10 things you should know...
1. Our campus will be open all weekend* for you to come and map out your classes! Need a map? There is one in your Minder Binder on page 16. (*please note Los Al PD and Fire require us to shut our gates in the evening. Gates will close at sundown). If you missed the campus walk, please feel free to come by on Monday after 1:00 p.m.
2. All students MUST wear a mask on campus when they return to school next week.
3. On Tuesday, September 22nd, students MUST enter and exit from the designated gates on campus
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED ON CAMPUS DURING SCHOOL HOURS.
4. We recommend you bring a water bottle or container. We have bottle filling stations on campus. Water fountains will be closed.
5. BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE TO SCHOOL. Teachers would like our students to bring their device each day.
6. Textbooks can remain at home, unless your teacher has asked you to bring something on a specific day. Students should bring their core novels for both English and Spanish.
7. Wear appropriate shoes for P.E. We will NOT be dressing into PE clothes for now. Slip ons are not permitted for PE.
8. When on campus, please follow the directional arrows and go with the flow of traffic. REMEMBER TO KEEP 6 FEET FROM YOUR FRIENDS.
9. Print your schedule from your Aeries so you know where you are going on campus.
10. It's a PRIDE thing! Have an amazing school year. Hear Us Roar!
Did you miss the zoom parent meeting? Click here to view: