The Los Angeles Sparks and The XX Project are excited to announce that the 5th Annual #WeAreWomen Brunch will take place on Sunday, August 25th, 2019. Fueled by Monster Energy, the event will provide an opportunity for networking and hearing from powerhouse female leaders in the entertainme
nt and sports industry.
This year's event will be moderated by Cay Young, Vice President of Corporate Partnerships for the L.A. Sparks. The panelists will include:
- Michelle Edgar - The XX Project Founder and VP of Brand Marketing, Epic Records
- Danita Johnson - President & COO, LA Sparks
- Kristi Connelly - Director of Marketing, Overwatch League
- Naz Aletaha - Head of LOL Esports Partnerships & Global Esports Business Development, Riot Games
- Allison Galer - Sports Agent
- Eryn McVerry - VP Marketing & Content, Vision Venture Partners
"We are excited to launch this partnership with the LA Sparks and Monster Energy with this power panel and women's game," said Edgar. "We are aligned in our missions to build communities that help empower women leaders across the sports industry."
The #WeAreWomen Brunch will be held at the Staples Center City View Terrace before the Los Angeles Sparks game begins at 2 p.m.