Salutations Sewing Peeps!
What's coming up in November you ask!? Well read on!
- Ruler Work Mastery -If you're the owner of the New BERNINA Rulers, sign up for your complimentary Mastery Class to get you started. We just have a few FREE panels left to help you learn these tools! Tuesday, November 7 at 1:00pm
- Ruler Work Table Runner- Do you need a quick, simple table runner for the holidays?! Kathi is offering a 2 week class for this Nine Patch table runner Wednesdays, November 8 and 15 at 11:00am Class fee is $35 plus supplies. Call or stop in to sign up and get your supply list.
- Charity Sewing-Come and join us Thursday, November 9 at 1:30 as we sew with our friends for others.
- My BERNINA Class #3-This is the third in a series for new BERNINA Sewing Machine owners. This class takes you deeper into the machine for lots of Creative Options. Saturday, November 11, 10:30am-3:00pm This class is complimentary if you purchased your machine from BERNINA Main Street.
- Saturday Sampler-Embroidering on velour towels and other fluffy stuff can be a challenge. This class will give you guidelines for perfect embroidery on your towels. We will also show you how to create an in-the-hoop towel hanger to show off your work. Saturday, November 18 10:30am. Note the date change! Class fee is $10-bring your USB Stick!
Beginning Wednesday, December 13 BERNINA Main Street will have Ruler Work Wednesdays on the second Wednesday of the month. Join us at 1:00pm with your machine and projects that you want to work on or finish! More us of tools=Less UFOs
We have machines that have been traded in and they are serviced and ready to go!
There is one BERNINA 730 with embroidery and BERNINA Stitch Regulator and lots of extras. This machines has low hours.
We have two BERNINA 215s that would be great to take to classes and retreats. They would also be a great starter machine for that young sewist in your life. These 2 machines are priced to sell!
Watch your calendars for new things starting in 2018!
- PHD-Projects Half Done-You come in for some sewing fun with us and finish your projects. Every project completed will give you one entry in our monthly drawing!
- Monthly Drawing-for a hot new sewing, quilting or crafting tool! Who has enough gadgets?! Not me! You don't have to be present to win but you do have to come in and register. No purchase necessary! Begins January 2, 2018!
- In-The-Hoop Project-It could be Pickle Pie, Kimberbell, Sweet Pea Design--who knows! Each month we will have hands on embroidery class for a fun, quick item all done in the hoop! Don't want to bring in your machine?? Just come and observe! Watch your email newslettes for details!
- What's Hot at Brewer?!-We are finalizing the plans to host Linda White from Brewer Sewing and Quilting Supplies. I have known Linda for years as she was a BERNINA Dealer for a long time, then worked at OESD and now for Brewer. Again, watch for details!