Choosing the right orthodontist can make a big difference in your life. The right one will not only give you a beautiful smile, she’ll also make the experience an enjoyable one.
Dr. Claudia Moricz is a well-trained orthodontist who is
conscientious, compassionate and convenient. She’ll spend time listening to your concerns and helping to craft the best solution for you. In our
office, you won’t be just a number. You will be
— with a beautiful smile to boot!
Here’s what you can expect from
- She is compassionate. Dr. Moricz cares about her patients and so does her team. If we need to take more time on oral hygiene or if we need to communicate with a patient's oral surgeon or dentist, we go out of our way to make sure that happens.
- She is available. Dr. Moricz spends time with her patients during every treatment and consultation appointment. She’s also available by email or phone if her patients need her. Once her patients have started treatment, she calls them at home to check on them and let them know she’s there if they need her.
- She has great hours. We get it. People are busy. An office that’s only open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. isn't what people need, so our office is open as early as 8 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. as well as on many Saturdays.
- She offers full-time care. Unlike some practices, Dr. Moricz is not in the office on a limited basis. She runs a full-time office that provides full-time care for her patients.
- She’s affordable. The costs of Dr. Moricz’s treatments are much lower than most private practices. She’s able to offer lower prices because she keeps her overhead low, not because she cuts corners, but by being hands on she is efficiently involved with each aspect of patient care. She always uses the highest quality materials. Financing is also available, which can make payments very affordable.
- She educates patients. During the initial consultation, she explains treatment options to her patients along with the pros and cons of each. Dr. Moricz also talks with her patients about what to expect with the treatments.
- She’ll give you options. Not all treatments are right for everyone. Dr. Moricz explains the variety of techniques available because she believes people should be given options so they can make an educated choice about the best treatment for them.
The Moricz difference is easy to see. At its core, it’s about doing our best for you — the patient. And that’s the way it should be.