Happy Wednesday everyone! We are hoping that this e-mail finds you all energized, well, and propelling yourselves/your families through this week of school, work, plus the many other 'activities' you may have planned. We want you to know that we see how much you, as parents, are doing for all of the people in your life these days... especially your wonderful children.
Please know that you don't have to do it alone.
All of us here at the Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County, Inc. are here to help you with anything you might need.
We provide so much more than child care information and early learning resources!
Please see below for a list of all that our multilingual team can assist and/or provide you with via our Family Resource Line at
- Customized Provider Listings
- Quality Indicators and Types of Care
- Licensing Information
- Abuse Hotline Information
- Early Care and Education Resources
- FREE Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) Program Information
- School Readiness (SR) Financial Assistance Program Information
- Emergency Child Care
- Teenage Parent Program in partnership with the School District of PBC
- Care under Refugee Program
- Offer Care under Relative Caregiver Program
- Community Resources such as:
- Health Care Assistance
- Special Needs Assistance and Support Groups
- Cash Assistance Information
- Resources for Child Care Providers
From Your Dear Friends,
Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County