Thank you for all you have been doing to promote our 2021-22 Scholarship rounds. We want to remind you that now is the time to reach out to your Applicants and encourage them to turn their started applications into completed ones! Tips for outreach:
- Send applicants emails and/or texts reminding them of the deadline and encouraging them to finish
- Work with current Scholars or staff to call the applicants and see if they need any help
- Invite applicants to a virtual workshop to review their essays and/or answer questions about your college.
Log into your ISTS Portal to view your Applicant Report:
1. Use your existing ISTS Portal credentials to log in here. (If you forgot or need to reset, please contact your TheDream.US relationship manager.) Download the Applicant Report, and check the application status in column Q.
Not Submitted – applicant has not answered all application required questions.
Submitted – Written portion of the application has been submitted. Required documents may or may not have been uploaded (if uploaded, they are pending review).
Complete – Application is fully completed; required documents have been accepted. Only Complete applicants who meet eligibility criteria will be reviewed during the selection process.
2. Email address (column J) and phone numbers (columns K & L) are provided for outreach purposes. We encourage you to reach out to applicants to help them complete the application.
3. Missing information in the columns means it has not been provided by the applicant yet.