God's desire for us is our wholeness; the Hebrew Scriptures call this shalom. This wholeness incorporates our physical, mental, emotional, and relational being.
*Please note: If you wish to include a prayer need on this Community Care list---or another specific pastoral care need for which you would like prayer, please email Pastor Andrew Daugherty at Andrew@PineStreetChurch.net
Community Care List
Please use this list today and throughout the week, praying with special intention for:
- The coronavirus pandemic Please pray for protection for all medical personnel who are treating victims and pray for effective means of "flattening the curve" and treatment to be found quickly. Thanks be to God for vaccines that are being distributed now!
- Out Boulder County and all those in our LGBTQ+ community
- PSC's Off Broadway Preschool
- Those in our Boulder community who suffer from food insecurity and hunger and who are experiencing homelessness.
- All who celebrate joys and those who are distressed in mind, body, or spirit, and members of our spiritual family including:
Roger Drummond and Vondell Martin (home was destroyed in the Cal-Wood fire on October 18, 2020)
Lizzie Parker (surgery on 10/23--daughter of Susan Anderson)
Marcia McCarthy (Mary Beth Mankin's sister)
Bud Clifford (neighbor of Neva Huffaker)
Coy Haraway (brother of Neva Huffaker)
Butch Stanko (friend of Polly McDonald)
Iglesia Bautista Central de Villa Las Lomas (church in San Juan, Puerto Rico)
Lance & Christina Muteyo, Juan & Denise Aragon, Ruth Fox, Pieter & Nora Kalkman
*Please notify the church office (303-442-6530) or David@PineStreetChurch.net if there are people who should be added to or removed from our community care list.