Welcome to 2016's first edition of The Pulse, an e-newsletter with the latest happenings at Doctors Care! Before launching into 2016, we'd like to share some of the highlights of an action-filled 2015. From board development to volunteer engagement, to dental services integration to successfully applying for a record number of grants, it was an amazing year for Doctors Care. Here are a few of our achievements from 2015:
* Recruited new board members and initiated committee structure.
* Began organization-wide practice transformation to team-based care.
* Implemented building improvements resulting in increased tenant income and reduced expenses.
* Increased volunteer engagement by 15%
* Held onsite Enrollment Event and Health Fair with ten partner organizations.
None of this would have been possible without the support of our amazing community partners, foundation and individual donors and volunteers who so generously gave their time and resources. We truly appreciate all of you! Your support allowed us to improve access to care and good health for nearly 4,000 low income individuals and families in South Metro Denver. Thank you!