Like everyone, the payroll staff is working offsite. It remains their highest priority to ensure all employees are paid as scheduled. It is imperative that due dates be followed for April, May, and June. For timely payroll processing, please note:
- The 10th of each month is the last day of the pay cycle for hourly employees. Please make sure timecards are submitted and approved by the deadline date in Workday.
- Any paper forms or substitute timesheets for special projects must be emailed to payroll, also by the 10th. These forms include special projects and substitute timesheets. Contact your payroll technician if you have questions.
- Contact HR for assistance on matters affecting employee pay or classification.
- It is highly recommended for everyone to sign up for direct deposit. Fill out the Direct Deposit Authorization form.
- Make sure your contact information is up to date in Workday.
- Payroll staff will be monitoring their emails and voicemail messages offsite. When leaving a message, please provide a phone number where you can be reached.
Off-cycle payroll processing will occur once a month on the 12
or the closest operating business day. Please be sure to check your email for future communications.
Payroll staff contacts:
Kristine Ogden, Director of Payroll
Susan Bender, Payroll Technician for Hourly Employees
Mai Do, Payroll Technician for NOA and New Hire Forms, Full-time Faculty
Jennine Smith, Payroll Technician for Full-time Faculty, Adjunct Faculty and all other employee types
David Stuckey, Payroll Analyst