Your children voiced some of their concerns
about returning to the campus
Mrs. Kirsten Born recently presented the weekly Friday chapel program, and after telling the story of the battle between David and Goliath, she asked the students this pertinent question: What is your biggest battle right now?
Here are what some of their "battles" are:
- Not being able to hug friends after being away from campus for so long.
- Having to wear masks for more than an hour.
- Being on Zoom for many hours.
- Being on the playground but not being able to use the playground equipment.
- Missing family members because of quarantine.
- Fearful of getting sick or causing loved ones to get sick, grandparents especially.
- Hearing so much conflict about politics.
Our children are more perceptive than we often think. Listen to your children so you can help them be as carefree as possible during this unusual times.