The Seventh Day Adventist School has vacancies for the following positions for the School year 2019 – 2020.
Elementary Education Classroom Teachers.
Elementary Education Classroom Teacher, to teach Dutch as a subject.
A Music/Gym Teacher.
A Secretary for the Student Care Coordinators for Cycle One & Cycle Two.
Requirements for our Elementary Education are:
· Active member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
· Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
· FBE Certification
· Good Christian Moral Conduct.
· ICT Certification
· Health Certificate
· Three (3) Reference Letters including one (1) from your pastor
· Police Record
How to Apply:
Persons interested in these positions must submit the following information no later than May 21, 2019:
1. Cover l
etter which should include your basic philosophy of life and your primary objectives.
2. Curriculum vitae/Resume
3. Copies of all passport, I.D, certificates, diplomas and transcripts
4. Three letters of recommendation
5. Police record
The application package must be emailed or sent to the North Caribbean Conference HR Department:
Pastor Wilmoth James
PO Box 580
Christiansted, St. Croix 00821
and Dr. Ruben R. Gumbs, St. Maarten Seventh Day Adventist School Board, Royal Palm Dr. # 13, Cole Bay, St. Maarten and email to
and to the Labor Department, located at Government Administration Building, Soualiga Road # 1, St. Maarten,