Day One: Saturday 9th November.
The history and structure of the Tarot Cards
- Discover the traditional meanings behind the Tarot and its
relationship with Astrology, Numerology, Folklore, Egyptology and Religion.
- Explore the esoteric symbolism within the images.
- Interpret the individual cards and link the cards together.
- Lay out spreads and create patterns using the four elements.
- Group Interpretation of Tarot spreads.
- Perform 1-2-1 readings.
Day Two: Sunday 10th November.
Channeling information through reading the Tarot
- Practising meditation on emptiness.
- Enhance your psychic abilities.
- Connect with spirit.
- Predict the future.
- Develop self guidance.
- Group Interpretation
- Perform 1-2-1 readings
There will be a 45 minute break for lunch at approximately 12.30pm where you are welcome to bring
food and drink for yourself but food is provided.
Please click the link below for more information and to b
ook this event.