Day One: Saturday 11th April.
The history and structure of the Tarot Cards
- Discover the traditional meanings behind the Tarot and its
relationship with Astrology, Numerology, Folklore, Egyptology and Religion.
- Explore the esoteric symbolism within the images.
- Interpret the individual cards and link the cards together.
- Lay out spreads and create patterns using the four elements.
- Group Interpretation of Tarot spreads.
- Perform 1-2-1 readings.
Day Two: Sunday 12th April.
Channeling information through reading the Tarot
- Practice meditation on emptiness.
- Enhance your psychic abilities.
- Connect with spirit.
- Predicting the future.
- Develop self guidance.
There will be a 45 minute break for lunch at approximately 12.30pm where you are welcome to bring
food and drink for yourself.
Please click the link below for more information and to b
ook this workshop.