The spread and far-reaching effects of the COVID-19 virus have become a very real part of our daily lives. We want to assure our investors and supporters that we are monitoring the situation, following all federal and local mandates concerning the virus, and have planned and implemented procedures to ensure the daily processes of the Fund carry on as smoothly as possible.
We wanted to share with you the following:
1. Effects on our staff.
- We are located at UPCI World Headquarters in Metro St. Louis, Missouri. As of right now, our physical offices are still open. The building is making cleaning and sanitizing a nightly priority, and international travelers have been restricted in our building.
- If needed, we have now prepared all essential personnel to work remotely, and can make the transition to working offsite overnight.
- We have virtually grounded all business travel for our employees and executives through the month of April.
2. Effects to our operations/customer service.
- We are anticipating a normal flow of operations. You should continue to receive statements, communications, and disbursements without disruption. Should this change, you will be notified.
- We will be available by email and phone during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm central time zone). Should this change, you will be notified.
- We have reserve funds and financial safeguards in place to help protect your investments, and these funds are not invested in the stock market.
3. Effects to our Loan Fund churches.
- We encourage all our Loan Fund churches to follow the mandates set forth by their local governments.
- We have reached out to all our Pastors to offer resources and advice during this time of uncertainty.
- We will be closely monitoring the health of all our church loans, and have planned responses to any loss of income in their congregations.