Join us for the Journey of a Life Time!
Combined your Israel Experience with the Israel Air Force
Land Cost - $2,800 Plus Airfare
Included are 2 meals daily, lodging, land transportation and entrance fees
Reserve Your Place Today!
Contact: Kaatee / 808-357-3303/
Highlights Include the following:
- Meet Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, President Rivlin, Israel Air Force soldiers, officers and leading generals.
- Attend the Israel Air Force Graduation Ceremony and air show.
- Tour the Hatzerim Air Force Base near Beersheba in the Negev desert and observe an exclusive aircraft exhibit.
- Attend a high level briefing on Israeli defense and experience a F-16 simulator flight.
- Dine with an Israel Air Force General and Commander.
- Celebrate Shabbat with IAF Chief Operating Officer Rabbbi Liat Yardeni and a chief cantor.
- Visit Yad Vashem and Herzl Museums.
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem and journey through 3,000 years of history at the Citadel of King David.
- Experience the life of King David in the 'Night Spectacular', a celebration of sound, music and a breathtaking light show on the walls of ancient Jerusalem.
- Follow the footsteps of Yeshua to the Mt. of Olives, the Garden of Gethsemane, Gogatha and his empty tomb.
- Get your feet wet in the Gihon Spring while exploring the ancient underground tunnel of King Hezekiah in the ancient City of David.
- Stand on the Southern steps of the second temple where Yeshua taught and where Pentecost took place.
- Meet Raiza Ben Gurion, and hear firsthand the personal story and history of her famous uncle, David Ben Gurion.
- Meet Jenna the shepherdess in Migdal Eder where she tends the descendants of Jacob's sheep. Micah 4:8 refers to this location as the the arrival place of the Messiah at his birth.
- Stand in 'Elah Valley' where David the shepherd boy killed Goliath.
- Visit the Cave of Machpelah where Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are buried with their wives.
- Discover the tombs of Jesse and Ruth off a beaten path in Hebron.
- Visit a remote farm in the Judean desert where the ancient species of myrrh and frankincense are being re-cultivated. Meet the man considered by the Sanhedrin to produce the holy oils for the third temple.
- Explore the ancient land of Beit Holga of Judea (Joshua 15:16) where the Israelite's first settled.
- Be baptized in Qasar El Yahud, the original place of Jesus Baptism.