Tri-Counties Regional Services
February 10 at 1 pm - North County CASA Office
Date/Time:February 10, 2020, 1 PM to 2:30 PM
Location: North County CASA office, Morro Road Education Center, 8005 Morro Road , (Hwy41) Atascadero
Please RSVP to
Alisa Eschenbach, M.A. and Devon McClellan, M.A., Services & Supports Managers- Early Start Services
Tri-Counties Regional Center is one of twenty-one non-profit regional centers in California providing lifelong services and supports for people with developmental disabilities residing in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties.
Discuss early intervention services provided by Tri-Counties, including:
- What services are offered through Tri Counties?
- What are some examples of techniques used with young clients (infants and toddlers)
- What professionals are involved?
- Where is the service provided?
- Who is eligible to receive services?
- What is the cost for services?
- How would a CASA or social worker make a referral?
- How long are qualified clients able to receive services?
This training is especially useful for CASA working with infants and toddlers but all volunteers are welcome and will find the information shared relevant to the work we do.
You will receive 1.5 hours of continuing education.
Sexual Abuse of Children
February 18 at 1 pm - Sierra Vista Hospital - SLO
Date/Time:February 18, 2020, 1 PM to 3 PM
Location: Sierra Vista Hospital Auditorium, 1010 Murray Ave, San Luis Obispo
Please RSVP to
Tracy Nix, SLO District Attorney’s office, CAIT Program Manager/Forensic Interviewer
Cover the following topics:
- Overview of the characteristics of sexual abuse in children
- Indicators and signs of abuse
- CAIT (Child Abuse Interview Team) program
In order to reduce paper waste, if a presenter uses a PowerPoint presentation, we will email it to all attendees after the presentation. If we have it in advance, we will send it ahead of time. We are making a concerted effort to reduce costs and our negative impact on the environment.