Better Together as we Give for Good Louisville
Around the country, more and more hospitals, senior care facilities and schools are utilizing pet therapy as a means of support and healing. However, Louisville has struggled to fulfill these positions due to lack of trained dogs and funding. We are Better Together and with your help can transform pet therapy.
At WAGS our mission is to utilize the relationship between humans and animals to enhance health, independence, and quality of life.
We have seen our visits make a difference. That is why for our 2nd year we are participating in Give for Good Louisville on Thursday, September 14. Our goal is to reach $20,000 and 200 donors. Here are a few easy ways to support us:
· On September 14 an email will be sent with the link to donate. Click on the link to make your donation.
· Please share the link with family and friends.
· Get the word out through email messages, social media posts and word of mouth.
· Become a Peer-to-Peer partner.
It’s easy and fun to be a Peer-to-Peer Partner:
-together we create a fundraising page for you that links to WAGS.
- You reach out to 10 people telling your story on why you support WAGS. Then ask your 10 people to support you and your cause. You direct them to your page to give.
- You will be part of an exclusive group that will be given resources and ideas.
Finally, join us again at NEAT Bourbon Bar for Paws for a Cause on September 14, 2023 from 6-9 pm.