The re-opening of our businesses is a welcome sight and the Chamber are now in a position to re-launch the shop local scheme.
Please contact our Marketing team for more information and details of how to join.
The scheme is reliant on member participation and donations and whilst we respect that It has been a very tough year for all of your businesses if you feel able to donate a prize for the monthly draw please let us know.
While we are pleased to see the rules being relaxed we must stress the need to stick to the advice from Government and our continued support for social distancing and minimal contact wherever possible.
The roadmap out of lockdown third stage is due to be implemented no earlier than May 17th when it's hoped:
- People can meet in groups of up to 30 outdoors
- Six people or two households can meet indoors
- Domestic overnight stays allowed with people not in your household or bubble
- Pubs, restaurants and other hospitality venues can seat customers indoors
- Up to 30 people can attend weddings or other life events, like christenings
- Remaining outdoor entertainment, such as outdoor theatres and cinemas can open
- Indoor entertainment such as museums, theatres, cinemas and children's play areas can open
- Performances and large events can restart, but with limits on audience numbers
- Hotels, hostels and B&Bs can reopen
- International leisure travel may resume
- Adult indoor group sports and exercise classes can restart
This will only be possible if the indication on control of the virus remains positive and it is in the interests of all to follow the advice, please check the Governments website regularly for updates.
The chamber have space for new directors to join the board, if you know of someone who may be interested or are interested yourself in becoming a director please let Jackie Adams Jackie.Adams@molevalleychamber.co.uk know by email.
Stay Safe and have a good week.