A personalized program
exclusively for our past students.
8 hour school
2 day program
Curriculum includes short game review, full swing video analysis, trouble shots, uneven lies, on course instruction when available, and much more.
$399 One on One
$299 Two on One
The Shortgame School
6 Hour School
2 Day Program
Afternoons: 2:00 - 5:00 pm
Curriculum covers all shots within 60 yards
Day One: Putting and Chipping
Video Analysis Included
Day Two: Pitching and Greenside Bunker Work
Concludes with 9 Hole Shortgame Challenge
$299 One on One
$249 Two on One
$199 Three on One
to lower your scores
Classic Swing Golf School Alumni call 800-827-2656
for more information.
Improve All Aspects of Your Game
with our Instructional DVD
For more of Ted's classic tips,
Year in Review
Father Time just keeps on ticking!
As we turn the calendar to a New Year, I truly hope everyone had a joyous holiday season.
2018 marked my 26th
year as Owner and Director of The Classic Swing Golf School and it is my hope to enjoy many, many more. I am blessed to be immersed in this great game and surrounded by awesome folks like you everyday!
I have heard it said, "If you love your job, you will never work a day in your life!" and I believe it!
We really TURNED up our newsletter campaign in 2018. Please let this edition serve as a quick review as well as an introduction to our 27th year
(2019) newsletter topic.
In case you could not tell, I love the
! Each month in 2018 accentuated essential components of the pivot otherwise known as the Turn in golf. The following list is a summary of the year of the Turn. (Click on the links to view the original post.)
So vital to the Turn is setting up the axis!
These tips illustrated how the feet, knees, hips, and shoulders are the key components to focus upon for the Turn.
Drills and Stretching
In this wonderful game even time away from the golf course if used wisely can lead to improvement in one's swing.
From Short Game to Full Swing
Big muscles move small muscles and the dog waggles the tail. If you are looking for power, bust it with your buns, ya'll!!
Now let me quickly bring you up to speed for 2019.
We will have a new website coming your way shortly and look forward to your feedback.
I am excited to attend the Teaching and Coaching Summit at the end of this month, so expect the newsletters in the upcoming year to feature the latest and greatest ideas and tips from there.
Also January 1, 2019 introduced the biggest rules change to our game in over 60 years! Some of these changes will be discussed periodically.
With 2019 all teed up, I look forward to another year of entertaining you, educating you, and meeting with you.
Many thanks for your the support as we all continue to chase our goals with passion! Happy New Year!
Follow us to see each month's tip
Owner/Director of Instruction
The Classic Swing Golf School
2005 Carolinas PGA Section Teacher of the Year
TPI Level 1 Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
G.S.E.D., The Golfing Machine
Please let us know what you think of our school!
Visit any (or all!) of these sites and share your review.
2. Choose star rating and write any information that you think will be helpful for others in the text box.
3. When you've finished, click Submit Your Review. Any reviews that you write will be public.
2. Click the Write a Review button under Classic Swing Golf School.
3. Choose star rating and write any information that you think will be helpful for others in the text box.
4. When you've finished, click Sign Up and Post. Any reviews that you write will be public.
2. Click on the name CLASSIC SWING GOLF SCHOOL which will take you to Google+ page.
3. Click the Write a Review button next to the cover photo.
4. Rate different aspects of CLASSIC SWING GOLF SCHOOL and write any information that you think will be helpful for others in the text box.
5. When you've finished, click Publish. Any reviews that you write will be public and attributed to your Google+ name.
Thanks! Hope to see you real soon!
Classic Swing Golf School
at Legends Resort
1500 Legends Drive,
Myrtle Beach , SC 29579