- Hearts of Compassion – Weekly Fresh and Canned Food Donations
- Baby 2 Baby - Diapers, formula, Bars of Soap, and Baby Formula
- Stitched Together - 184 Cloth Face Masks
- La Colima Elementary – Canned Food Donations
- SFS/Norwalk Rotary Club – 148 Face Shields
- Norwalk Sheriff’s Academy – Easter Baskets for children and teens
We cannot thank you enough for your generous support in helping our clients and staff stay healthy and safe!
As we move through this challenging time, our HYC Team has been working hard to make sure children, youth, individuals, and families continue to receive much needed mental health counseling, treatment, education, and support. In a very short time, we have modified our services to meet the needs of clients through telephone and telehealth. The COVID-19 crisis is having a great impact, financially and emotionally, on many families. The mental and emotional health of families, the safety and well-being of children, and access to substance use education and treatment are more important than ever in these stressful times and HYC is here to help. Since we began working from a virtual world in March, we have been able to serve families in the following way: