Dear Camp Families,
Thanks to all our family who already submitted the required camp forms. While the health forms are required by law and the American Camp Association standards, other forms such as the camper profile help us get to know your child prior to the camp season. We hope you take the time to complete all the forms. And call us in the office if there's anything you would prefer to discuss over the phone. When you login to your CampMinder account and click on the Forms tab, you will see the following -
• Additional Options (Horseback Riding, Golf and Linens)
• Bunk Request
• Camper and Family Profile
• Camper Medication Letter
• Emergency Medical Authorization Form (for EpiPens and inhalers)
• Health History (completed by parent)
• Parent Authorization Form
• Physician and Immunization Form (completed by a doctor)
• Transportation Form
If you haven't enrolled your child yet for the summer now is the time. Some cabins are already full for Session 2. So if you are planning on having your child attend Session 2 (July 7 - 20) register now before there is a waiting list for your child's preferred cabin.
The Camp office is open Monday through Friday, from 9 am - 5 pm, if you have any questions or need help completing your forms. You can reach our office via email at
or at 207-998-4777.
Brooke and Steven