Spring brings many special events to TLC. At our KTS Seniors Breakfast, I had the opportunity to reminisce with many of our graduates regarding their accomplishments. I reflected on how much they have grown since they first entered our school doors. Watching them walk across the graduation stage is always an emotional moment.
Spring also brings TLC's Annual Board Dinner. We take this opportunity once a year to celebrate TLC's most dedicated supporters whose tireless efforts have enabled this organization to help people for 65 years. I'd like to thank each and everyone of you who has supported our mission year after year and give special acknowledgement to this year's award recipients:
- William "Bill" McDonald, Rosemary Colston Award
- Michael R. Cogan, Volunteer of the Year
- William "Bob" Roberts III/Roberts Oxygen Co., Benefactor of the Year
- Raul Carmouze/GEICO, Barry Scher Award for PR
- Teamwork Award, 65th Anniversary Committee
- Alliance, Inc., Employer of the Year
- Charles R. Dickerson, Outstanding Service Award
- Susan Yaffe-Oziel, Pavlin Leadership Award
Thank you for all you do!
Patricia A. Ritter
Executive Director, The Treatment and Learning Centers