Praises & Prayer Requests
1. Praise: The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. Exodus 15:2 (NIV)
2. Pray: It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.
2 Samuel 22:33 (NIV)
3. Praise: In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling.
Exodus 15:13 (NIV)
4. Pray: ...that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, Ephesians 3:16-17 (NASB)
5. Pray: ...strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light. Colossians 1:11-12 (NASB)
Let's sing another one of Stuart Hamblen's great songs, "Until Then":
My heart can sing when I pause to remember,
A heartache hear is but a stepping stone
Along a trail that's winding always upwards.
This troubled world is not my final home.
The things of earth dim and lose their value
If we recall they're borrowed for a while
And things of earth that cause the heart to tremble,
Remembered there will only bring a smile.
This weary world with all its toil and struggle
May take its toil of misery and strife.
The soul of man is like a waiting falcon,
When it's released it's destined for the skies,
But until then my heart will go on singing
Until then with joy I'll carry on,
Until the day my eyes behold the city,
Until the day God calls me home."