- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons of minced onion
- 1 can of jellied cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup of chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2: In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion. Roll into small meatballs.
3: Bake in preheated oven for 20 -25 minutes, turning once.
4: In a large saucepan, on low heat, blend the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Add meatballs and simmer for 1 hour before serving.