Praises & Prayer Requests
1. Pray: Therefore, laying aside falsehood, Speak Truth, Each One of you, With His Neighbor, for we are members of one another.
Ephesians 4:25 (NASB)
2. Pray: Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Proverbs 30:8 (NLT)
3. Pray: The Spirit of the Lord spoke through me; his word was on my tongue. 2 Samuel 23:2 (NIV)
4. Praise: My tongue will speak of your righteousness and of your praises all day long. Psalm 35:28 (NIV)
5. Praise: But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance. Psalm 32:11, 12 (NLT)
I find myself singing that great old hymn: "We Have an Anchor"
Will your anchor hold in the storms of life,
When the clouds unfold their wings of strife?
When the strong tides lift, and the cables strain,
Will your anchor drift, or firm remain?
It will firmly hold in the straits of fear,
When the breakers have told the reef is near;
Tho' the tempest rage and the wild winds blow,
Not an angry wave shall our bark o'erflow.
We have an anchor that keeps the soul
Steadfast and sure while the billows roll,
Fastened to the Rock which cannot move,
Grounded firm and deep in the Saviour's love.