Praises & Prayer Requests
1. Pray: The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever - do not abandon the works of your hands. Psalm 138:8 (NIV)
2. Pray: For I am not aware of anything against myself; however I am not vindicated by this, but the one who examines me is the Lord.
1 Corinthians 4:4 (NASB)
3. Pray: Show the wonder of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in you from their foes. Psalm 17:7 (NIV)
4. Praise: And by common confession great is the mystery of godliness:
He who was revealed in the flesh,
Was vindicated in the Spirit,
Beheld by angels,
Proclaimed among the nations,
Believed on in the world,
Taken up in glory.
1 Timothy 3:16 (NASB)
5. Pray: That BTR will be able to respond to the growing number of requests for Bibles from prison inmates. If you would like to participate in this ministry, please send a gift with a note for Prison Ministry.
Let's sing that old hymn of affirmation "There is a Balm in Gilead":
"Sometimes I feel discouraged, And think my work's in vain,
But then the Holy Spirit Revives my soul again.
If you cannot preach like Peter, If you cannot pray like Paul,
You can tell the love of Jesus and say, 'He died for all.'
There is a balm in Gilead to make the wounded whole;
There is a balm in Gilead to heal the sin-sick soul."