Praises & Prayer Requests
1. Praise: ...For the foundations of the earth are the Lord's; upon them he has set the world. He will guard the feet of his saints, 1 Samuel 2:8, 9 (NIV)
2. Pray: "O Sovereign Lord, you have begun to show to your servant your greatness and your strong hand. For what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do the deeds and mighty works you do? Deuteronomy 3:24 (NIV)
3. Praise: Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them. Psalm 111:2 (NIV)
4. Praise: And they sang the song of Moses the bond-servant of God and the song of the Lamb, saying, "Great and marvelous are Thy works, O Lord God, the Almighty; righteous and true are Thy ways, Thou King of the nations.
Revelation 15:3 (NASB)
5. Pray: Requests from prison inmates continues to grow. Through your gifts, BTR sends a Life Recovery Bible with devotional and workbook in response to requests. If God leads you to be a part of this ministry send a check and mark Prison Ministry. Or give through the BTR website with a note Prison Ministry.
It is appropriate as we conclude our worship this morning to sing "Battle Hymn of the Republic":
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are store;
He hath loosed the fateful lighting of His terrible swift sword;
His truth is marching on.
I have seen Him in the watch fires of a hundred circling camps;
They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;
I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps;
His day is marching on.
He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never sound retreat;
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment seat;
O be swift, my soul, to answer Him! Be jubilant, my feet!
Our God is marching on.
In the beauty of the lilies, Christ was born across the sea,
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me;
As He died to make men holy, let us live to make men free,
While God is marching on.
Glory! Glory, hallelujah! Glory! Glory, hallelujah!
Glory! Glory, hallelujah! Our God is marching on.