Praises & Prayer Requests
1. Pray: Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Psalm 62:8 (NIV)
2. Pray: ..."If any man is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water.'" John 7:37, 38 (NASB)
3. Praise: And he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, Revelation 22:1 (NASB)
4. Praise: There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, The holy dwelling places of the Most High. God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns. Psalm 46:4, 5 (NASB)
5. Pray: Requests from prison inmates continues to grow. Through your gifts, BTR sends a Life Recovery Bible with devotional and workbook in response to requests. If God leads you to be a part of this ministry send a check and mark Prison Ministry. Or give through the BTR website with a note Prison Ministry.
I would like to suggest we sing a couple of verses of that wonderful prayer-hymn "Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah":
Guide me, O Thou great Jehovah, Pilgrim thro' this barren land;
I am weak, but Thou art mighty, Hold me with Thy pow'rful hand;
Bread of Heaven, Feed me till I want no more;
Bread of Heaven, Feed me till I want no more.
Open now the crystal fountain Whence the healing waters flow;
Let the fiery, cloudy pillar Lead me all my journey thro':
Strong Deliv'rer, Be Thou still my Strength and Shield;
Strong Deliv'rer, Be Thou still my Strength and Shield.