Praises & Prayer Requests
1. Praise: For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, since a death has taken place for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant, those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. Hebrews 9:15 (NASB)
2. Pray: So are the paths of all who forget God; And the hope of the godless will perish. Job 8:13 (NASB)
3. Pray: ...and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 (NASB)
4. Praise: The Rock! His work is perfect, For all His ways are just; A God of faithfulness and without injustice, Righteous and upright is He.
Deuteronomy 32:4 (NASB)
5. Praise: But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of His heart through all generations. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He chose for his inheritance. Psalm 32:11, 12 (NLT)
Join me in singing "At Calvary":
Years I spent in vanity and pride, Caring not my Lord was crucified,
Knowing not it was for me He died On Calvary.
By God's Word at last my sin I learned; Then I trembled at the law I'd spurned,
Till my guilty soul imploring turned To Calvary.
Now I've giv'n to Jesus ev'rything; Now I gladly own Him as my King;
Now my raptured soul can only sing of Calvary.
O the love that drew salvation's plan! O the grace that brought it down to man!
O the mighty gulf that God did span At Calvary!
Mercy there was great and grace was free; Pardon there was multiplied to me;
There my burdened soul found liberty, At Calvary.