Praises & Prayer Requests
1. Pray: The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.
Exodus 15:2 (NIV)
2. Pray: Cry out, "Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name, that we may glory in your praise." 1 Chronicles 16:35 (NIV)
3. Praise: The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psalm 28:7 (NIV)
4. Pray: Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God. Romans 15:7 (NIV)
5. Pray: "I urge , then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness."
1 Timothy 2:1, 2 (NIV)
Let's conclude our worship this morning by singing "Thou Art Worthy":
Thou are worthy, Thou art worthy, Thou art worthy, oh Lord
To receive glory, glory and honour, glory and honour and power.
For Thou hast created, hast all things created.
Thou hast created all things.
And for Thy pleasure they are created,
for Thou art worthy, oh Lord.