Praises & Prayer Requests
1. Pray: He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. Psalm 145:19 (NASB)
2. Pray: "For I tell you, that this which is written must be fulfilled in Me, 'And He was numbered with transgressors'; for that which refers to Me has its fulfillment." Luke 15:37 (NASB)
3. Praise: O Lord, Thou art my God; I will exalt Thee, I will give thanks to Thy name; For Thou hast worked wonders, Plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness. Isaiah 25:1 (NASB)
4. Praise: For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting And His faithfulness to all generations. Psalm 100:5 (NASB)
5. Praise: ...that their hearts may be encouraged, having been knit together in love, and attaining to all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding, resulting in a true knowledge of God's mystery, that is, Christ Himself, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Colossians 2:2, 3 (NASB)
Let's conclude our moments of meditation by worshiping the Lord and singing "Moment by Moment":
Never a trial that He is not there,
Never a burden that He doth not bear;
Never a sorrow that He doth not share,
Moment by moment, I'm under His care.
Never a heartache and never a groan,
Never a teardrop and never a moan;
Never a danger, but there on the throne,
Moment by moment, He thinks of His own.
Moment by moment I'm kept in His love;
Moment by moment I've life from above;
Looking to Jesus till glory doth shine;
Moment by moment, O Lord, I am Thine.