Praises & Prayer Requests
1. Praise: Know therefore that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps His covenant and His lovingkindness to a thousandth generation with those who love Him and keep His commandments;
Deuteronomy 7:9 (NASB)
2. Pray: For the word of the Lord is upright; And all His work is done in faithfulness. Psalm 33:4 (NASB)
3. Pray: For the Lord loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off. Psalm 37:28 (NASB)
4. Pray: By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother. 1 John 3:10 (NASB)
5. Praise: How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!" Isaiah 52:7 (NIV)
As we worship the Lord this morning, thinking of these great qualities of our Lord, I feel it would appropriate for us to sing that wonderful hymn of worship "Fairest Lord Jesus":
Fairest Lord Jesus! Ruler of all nature,
O Thou of God and man the Son! Thee will I cherish,
Thee will I honor, Thou, my soul's Glory, Joy, and Crown!
Fair are the meadows, Fairer still the woodlands,
Robed in the blooming garb of spring: Jesus is fairer,
Jesus is purer, Who makes the woeful heart to sing.
Fair is the sunshine, Fairer still the moonlight,
And all the twinkling, starry host: Jesus shines brighter,
Jesus shines purer, Than all the angels heav'n can boast.
Beautiful Savior! Lord of the nations!
Son of God and Son of Man! Glory and honor,
Praise, adoration, Now and forever more be Thine! Amen