Praises & Prayer Requests
1. Pray: Again therefore Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world; he who follows Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8: 12 (NASB)
2. Pray: The teaching of the wise is a fountain of life, To turn aside from the snares of death. Proverbs 13:14 (NASB)
3. Praise: Bless God in the congregations, Even the Lord, you who are of the fountain of Israel. Psalm 68:26 (NASB)
4. Pray: The he will pray to God, and He will accept him, That he may see His face with joy, And He may restore His righteousness to man.
Job 33:26 (NASB)
5. Praise: I will give thanks to the Lord according to His righteousness, And will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High. Psalm 7:17 (NASB)
Seeing the word "fountain" in the text reminds me of that wonderful old hymn I would like to suggest as an expression of our worship this morning, "There Is a Fountain":
There is a fountain filled with blood Drawn from Immanuel's veins;
And sinners, plunged beneath that flood, Lose all their guilty stains:
Lose all their guilty stains, Lose all their guilty stains;
And sinners, plunged beneath that flood, Lose all their guilty stains.
The dying thief rejoiced to see That fountain in his day;
And there may I, though vile as he, Wash all my sins away:
Wash all my sins away, Wash all my sins away;
And there May I, though vile as he, Wash all my sins away.
Dear dying Lamb, Thy precious blood Shall never lose its pow'r,
Till all the ransomed Church of God Be saved, to sin mo more:
Be saved, to sin no more, Be saved, to sin no more;
Till all the ransomed Church of God Be saved, to sin no more.