Praises & Prayer Requests
1. Pray: Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray. In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:2, 3 (NIV)
2. Pray: So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
3. Pray: Let us therefore draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and may find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:16 (NASB)
4. Praise: For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Psalm 57:10 (NIV)
5. Pray: That BTR will be able to respond to the growing number of requests for Bibles from prison inmates. If you would like to participate in this ministry, please send a gift with a note for Prison Ministry.
Join me in our time of worship by singing one of Charles Wesley's great hymns, "Jesus, Lover of My Soul":
Jesus, Lover of my soul, Let me to Thy bosom fly.
While the nearer waters roll, While the tempest still is high!
Hide me, O my Savior, hide, Till the storm of life is past;
Safe into the haven guide, O receive my soul at last!
Other refuge have I none; Hangs my helpless soul on Thee;
Leave, ah, leave me not alone, Still support and comfort me!
All my trust on Thee is stayed, All my help from Thee I bring;
Cover my defenseless head With the shadow of Thy wing.
Thou, O Christ, art all I want, More than all in Thee I find;
Raise the fallen, cheer the faints, Heal the sick and lead the blind.
Just and holy is Thy name, I am all unrighteousness;
False and full of sin I am, Thou art full of truth and grace.