Praises & Prayer Requests
1. Pray: The Lord has broken the rod of the wicked, the scepter of the rulers, which in anger struck down peoples with unceasing blows, and in fury subdued nations with relentless aggression. Isaiah 14:5, 6 (NIV)
2. Pray: For Thou hast girded me with strength for battle; Thou hast subdued under me those wo rose up against me. 2 Samuel 22:40 (NASB)
3. Praise: ...Is not the Lord your God with you? And has He not given you rest on every side? For He has given the inhabitants of the land into my hand, and the land is subdued before the Lord and before His people.
1 Chronicles 22:18 (NASB)
4. Pray: And now I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified. Acts 20:32 (NASB)
5. Praise: Praise to God for the many gifts which allows BTR to continue to send Bibles and teaching materials to prison inmates upon request. The requests continue to grow.
Let's conclude our worship this morning by singing "God Is So Good":
God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, He's so good to me!
Jesus is real, Jesus is real, Jesus is real, He's so real to me!
He saved my soul, He saved my soul, He saved my soul And He made me whole!
I praise His name, I praise His name, I praise His name, He's so good to me!