Wednesday, May 27th, the Miami County Commissioners followed the state's lead and shifted toward an approach of recommendations versus requirements.
The most recent emergency order can be read
As you move forward, we encourage you to utilize the resources available to you to keep everyone safe.
This link is to the state's COVID specific page:
This link takes you to the state's guidance offered to businesses:
The county encourages you to also utilize the resources offered by the CDC.
Their specific page can be found here:
Guidance for businesses is available here:
And don't forget:
- Please make sure you are following the Miami County Economic Development Facebook page and are keeping track of the resources posted on our COVID 19 page.
- We offer scholarships and mini grants that might help you as your reshape your operations. Please contact us to learn more about those.
- We encourage you to continue your efforts to cross promote each other and to encourage our visitors to chose Miami County as a destination for their summer fun!
Please let me know how we can help.
Director of Economic Development
Miami County, Kansas
We are reopening our doors!
On Monday, June 1st, AuBurn will be reopening our doors for limited capacity walk-in service.
To ensure the health and safety of our patients and employees, we ask the following:
- Read signs posted on the doors before entering. If you are sick or have symptoms, do not enter and instead use our curbside, delivery or drive-thru services.
- Adhere to the maximum # of people in the store at a time that is posted. If you have family with you, we ask that they wait outside in consideration of others waiting to get inside the store.
- Wearing a mask while inside is highly encouraged but not required.
- Practice social distancing inside and use marked areas.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our drop off and pick up counters.
- Please be patient with wait times as our staff is working as quickly as possible with additional precautions.
Please be assured we will be taking every precaution to provide a clean and safe environment for our customers. We will continue to offer curbside service and our everyday delivery and drive-thru services where available.
We thank you for your patience and your courtesy toward your fellow shoppers and our staff.