News & updates
Please send any upcoming events, sales, job openings, or announcements you would like to share. We can share information via our Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Constant Contact emails. Let us help promote and grow your business.
It's that time of year... We are gearing up for our 2020 Cider Run. The date is set for Saturday, October 3, 2020. A big shout out and thank you to Advent Health for securing the Title sponsor for our race! if you are interested in being a sponsor please contact Becky at the Chamber Office. Sponsors are a very important part of making our race a success, we could not do it with out your support! For additional information about sponsorship please
Open house and
- You are invited to tour the new event venue in Louisburg. The space is perfect for business meetings, birthday parties, baby showers... just about any gathering requiring seating for 30-40 guests. Treehouse 119 has a unique modern organic theme complete with live edge tables.
For upcoming school events and information about the upcoming Bond Election please check out their website:
Women’s Training Team
Ready to get in shape, but need a little push? Join AdventHealth and KC Express at the Women’s Training Team and find weekly motivation to reach your health and fitness goals.
No matter what your fitness level, our women only environment offers the support you need to improve any running/walking technique. Athletic trainers and physical therapists who specialize in sports injury prevention and care will be on hand to answer all questions and assist as needed. It’s our goal to prepare you for the KC Express Mother’s Day 5K Run/Walk on May 10.
$30/six sessions which includes a t-shirt and nightly gifts
Register today at WomensTrainingTeam.com or call AdventHealth Class Registration at 913-676-7777, option 2.
Friday, March 6th - Chamber Connections -Broadmoor
School - 8:am
* Friday, March 6th - Living Wax
, Louisburg Library 10-11am
* Tuesday, March 10th - Miami County Tourism
Dinner 6pm at the Loft on Sixth in
* Friday, March 13th - No School End of Quarter
* March 16-20 USD 416 Spring Break
* Monday, March 23rd - No School Teacher In-service Day
* Friday, March 27th - Open house and Ribbon Cutting at The Treehouse 119 - 119 S
* March 28th & 29th - Little Miss sunflower - LRC registrations are due by March 9th.
For additional information contact email@example.com