Cross Training/Faith and Family -Room 106/108
· Jeff Smith – (870) 476-1199 email@example.com
· Kevin Box – (870) 680-0899 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Ben Woodruff – (870) 897-5888 email@example.com
A discussion-based class with people from multiple backgrounds and ages. A mixture of rotating teachers work together to lead discussions on textual and application studies. Most of the class is between the ages of 30 and 50, but we also have members outside of that range whose insights are highly valued.
New Horizons (seniors) -Room 312
· Jim Shaw— (870) 931-8623 firstname.lastname@example.org
Friendship-(ages 18-80) Room 401
· John Freeman – email@example.com
· Doug Maglothin—firstname.lastname@example.org
A discussion-based class with multi-generational people. A mixture of rotating teachers work together to lead discussions on textual and application studies.
Fellowship-(Ages 30-75) Room 402
· Denton Kernodle 870-219-8867 email@example.com
· Chris Moore 870-316-0332 firstname.lastname@example.org
A class of mostly older adults, but people of all ages are welcome.
Young Adults—Room 403
· Chris Buxton 870-761-7035 email@example.com
· Darryl Dromgoole 870-275-8189 firstname.lastname@example.org
· McKenzie Dromgoole 870-897-9282 email@example.com
Pairs & Spares-Room 405
(Widowed, divorced & mature singles) :
· James Park (870) 273-5013
· Kristi Thomas 870-930-7595 firstname.lastname@example.org
A discussion-based class of mostly older adults. We like to walk slowly through books of the Bible as we wrestle with texts and seek to apply them to our lives. We also serve together at a local nursing home. You are welcome to come visit our class! Studying book of John.
College-Room 406 (Ages 18 to 24)
· Lane Luttrell 817-673-0121 email@example.com
Studying the book of Ephesians.
Living Stones-Room 407 (Parents of teens or empty-nesters)
· Scot Woodruff – (870) 897-2137; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A discussion-based class with people who are either empty-nesters or parents of teenager/young adults with multiple backgrounds and ages.
Faith, Family & Friends-Room 408 (ages 40s-50s)
· David Handwork – (870) 897-2613 (cell) or (870) 933-8201 (home); email@example.com
A discussion-based class with people who are generally parents of teenagers or young adults with multiple backgrounds and ages.