or The Ragu: place tomatoes into a high speed blender with the water and puree until smooth
2. pre-heat a large dutch oven to medium high, add the oil, quickly followed by the onions, celery, carrots, garlic, and a pinch of salt. sauce until the onions are translucent
3. add the ground beef. sauce until the meat is no longer pink.add the tomatoes paste.saute 2 - 3 minutes, stirring constantly
4. add the wine, stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan, to release any brown bits, and the wine has evaporated.
5. turn the heat down to medium low add the milk and nutmeg. allow mostly to evaporate stirring frequently.
6. add the pureed tomatoes, oregano, italian herbs red pepper flakes, sugar, salt and black pepper.
7. stir and cover. allow to simmer 45 - 60 minutes.
8. preheat oven to 375 degrees. roast the spaghetti squash. while simmering the ragu. drizzle each squash half with olive oil place cut side down in an oven safe baking dish. add water and bake 45 - 60 minutes. until the squash is easily pierced. with a paring knife. cook 10 minutes, using a fork, scrape the squash to create noodles.
9. stir the parsley into the ragu. serve the noodles with a ladle of ragu. Garnish with parmesan.
Lycopene 14,965 mg
Lutein = ZEAXANTHIN 691 MG
OMEGA 3 588 MG