We are still in need of volunteers for the 2023-2024 fiscal year. Thank you for considering volunteering! We cannot manage all of our events without your assistance! Please see our website for additional information.
Vice-President - This is an Executive Board position.
In this capacity, you are responsible to oversee communication of the Colorado Parents' Club via the monthly newsletter, website, social media, tailgating committee and photographers. In addition, you would assist the Presidents as needed.
Fundraising Chairperson - This is an Executive Board position.
The Fundraising Chairperson shall take the lead on all efforts by the corporation to plan and execute events related to raising funds used by the corporation to support planned events throughout the year. This includes reaching out to community partners to seek funds for some of our activities (Tailgates, Taste of Home, etc.), and track donations received throughout the year. The Fundraising Chair is responsible for overseeing the Goodie Bag Chair.
- Goodie Bag sales are CPC’s biggest fundraiser.
- Strong Goodie Bag sales provide budgetary stability for other programs.
- Fundraising and donation solicitation requirements driven by CPC events i.e. I-Day picnic, Tailgates, etc.
- Eligible for annual $2,500 grant from Walmart
Parents' Weekend 2023 Chair- We hold a booth at the Information Fair on 1 September 2023 in Arnold Hall and sell Goodie Bags, sell Novelty Items and Provide our Membership Information to Parents'. This is a great position for our Honorary Members.
Tailgate Committee - Working with Tim Thompson as our Tailgate Committee Chair.
- Would like to have team of 6 couples/individuals.
- Areas to cover: Set up, Grilling, Hospitality/Food Prep, and Clean up.
- CPC provides main dishes and water. Attendees provide side dishes, desserts, and drinks other than water.
- Storage POD delivered pre-season, equipment moved to POD in August.
VOLUNTEERS are the key to good tailgates.
Goodie Bag Assemblers - More information will be forthcoming and sign-ups will be emailed as we get closer to those dates. Delivery is typically the Sunday prior to
I-Day Picnic Chair for June 2024 - This position is a Committee Position.
- I-Day Picnic Sub-committee Heads for 2024-2025:
- Venue (location, facilities, equipment)
- Food (menu, food preparation, food storage)
- Activities (letter writing, Goodie Bag sales)
- Publicity, Signage, Sign-up
- Volunteer Coordinator
There are many more smaller volunteer positions that we need assistance with over the next year.