We are still in need of volunteers for the 2023-2024 fiscal year. Thank you for considering volunteering! We cannot manage all of our events without your assistance! Please see website additional information.
Vice-President - This is an Executive Board position.
The Vice-President shall serve as the Assistant Executive Director of the corporation and preside at all General Membership and Executive Board meetings of the corporation in the absence of the President. Supervise all public relations initiatives within the CPC network to include purchasing of all branded items, assist with creation of the corporation’s marking materials, and serve as administrator for all CPC social media outlets.
Additional duties of this position include the following:
- Assisting the presidents as needed
- Overseeing the communication of Colorado Parents' Club via the monthly newsletter and social media outlets
- Overseeing the activities of the Webmaster
- Overseeing the activities of the Photographer
- Overseeing the activities of the Tailgate Chair
- Plans and coordinates the Fall and Spring General Membership Meetings.
Fundraising Chairperson - This is an Executive Board position.
The Fundraising Chairperson shall take the lead on all efforts by the corporation to plan and execute events related to raising funds used by the corporation to support planned events throughout the year. This includes reaching out to community partners to seek funds for some of our activities (Tailgates, Taste of Home, etc.), and track donations received throughout the year. The Fundraising Chair is responsible for overseeing the Goodie Bag Chair.
- Goodie Bag sales are CPC’s biggest fundraiser.
- Strong Goodie Bag sales provide budgetary stability for other programs.
- Fundraising and donation solicitation requirements driven by CPC events i.e. I-Day picnic, tailgates, etc.
- Eligible for annual $2,500 grant from Walmart
Goodie Bag Assemblers - More information will be forthcoming and sign-ups will be emailed as we get closer to those dates.
I-Day Picnic Chair for 2024-2025 - This position is a Committee Position.
I-Day Picnic Sub-committee Heads for 2024-2025:
- Food (menu, food preparation, food Stora Venue (location, facilities, equipment)
- Activities (letter writing, Goodie Bag sales)
- Publicity, Signage, Sign-up
- Volunteer Coordinator
New Appointee Event Co-Chair June 2024- This position is a Committee Position. You will join your efforts with Helly Duncan to host the Class of 2028 in June of 2024 in the gathering of New Appointees and Families at a location in Colorado Springs. It is a time for Questions to be answered and USAFA Information to be provided.
We have many Class of '24 & '25 volunteers that will be not eligible to serve once their cadet graduates. Please consider if you can help our club continue to move forward. Shadowing a key position helps the club run smoothly to learn the ropes ahead of time.
There are many more smaller volunteer positions that we need assistance with over the next year.
Please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions.