8/8 - Grant Workshop
- Millions of dollars will be available for Class 6-8 Electric, CNG and LNG vehicles. Dealers and Alt Fuel/EVSE providers are asked to attend and learn what opportunities will exist for vehicle and fuel/EV sales in the Sacramento Region.
9/26 - MEMA’s 2nd Annual “Fleet Day on the Bay” at the Discovery Bay Yacht Club
10/15 - 17 - NorCal Clean Technology Forum and Expo
Congress will vote on a bill this week that would eliminate funding for the Clean Cities program. If you have found the Clean Cities program to be useful and would like to see it continued, please contact your House members and let them know a few facts about Clean Cities:
- The Clean Cities program is the DOE's only initiative focused on the deployment of cleaner fuels, advanced technology vehicles, and alternative refueling infrastructure.
- Since 1993, the nation's 90 clean cities coalitions and their 15,000 stakeholders have played a leading role in displacing petroleum consumption, improving air quality, and enhancing energy security.
- The program leverages an additional $10 in public and private investment for every federal dollar spent. These funds are used in communities across America to help local fleets transition to cleaner fuels and vehicles, and to develop new refueling stations.
- The program has enjoyed 25 years of bipartisan support; we urge you to demonstrate that support by opposing the Gosar amendment.
Listed below are links to a map of California congressional districts, and the individuals elected to each district with their email and phone number: