11/7 - Trucking with Clean Fuels
- Project Clean Air is hosting "Trucking with Clean Fuels" with detailed information about natural gas as a transportation fuel as well as incentives and project opportunities. The conference will be held at the Fresno Fairgrounds in the Gem and Mineral Building from 9:30-2:30. The event is free, but registration is requested.
11/8 - Samsara Fleet Safety
- Samsara, a Clean Cities sponsor, invites fleet operators to attend a lunch & learn at Mulvaney’s Restaurant in Sacramento on November 8th focused on fleet safety. Learn how to design a video-based fleet safety program that drives measurable ROI by reducing accidents and costs.
1/13 - Geotab Connect 2020
- Clean Cities Coalition sponsor Geotab is hosting the Geotab Connect 2020 conference in San Diego January 13 – 16. This is a must-attend event for anyone who wants to hear from the top thought leaders and subject matter experts in fleet technology. Attendees will see the wide range of management tools Geotab provides.
1/22 - Renewable Gas 360
- The Renewable Gas 360 (formerly Rethink Methane) conference will be held at the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Sacramento. Topics will include building markets for dead trees to reduce wildfire risk, building markets for renewable hydrogen, reducing short-lived climate pollutants, managing overburdened landfills and methane capture.
4/13 - Green Technology Summit and Expo
- The 2020 Green Technology Summit and Expo will be held in the Tacoma Convention Center on April 13 – 15. This year’s event will be combined with the US EPA’s West Coast Collaborative Partner’s Meeting, and will include fleet focused sessions on technician training, regulatory policies, vehicle, engine and fuel technology developments, and the future of mobility.